Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- Perfect for beginners:The kit comes with a detailed instruction sheet. a colour sheet for each animal, and acrylic sheet plates that already have the designs etched on them, so have no qualms about using this kit.
- All inclusive:The kit has everything you need to paint and decorate some adorable animals on acrylic sheet plates!
- High-quality materials:The acrylic sheet plates and paints in the kit are of superior quality.
- Kid-Friendly:The paints and the acrylic sheet plates are non-toxic and unbreakable respectively, so the kit is completely safe for your kids to use.
- Develop a hobby:Take a break from screen time and channel your inner artist by exploring watercolors and the techniques involved.
- Fun, bonding activity:Have loads of fun with your kids and paint the animals together!
- DIY Home Decor:Feel proud of yourself when you decorate the wall in your house with something that you made!
About your DIY Kit
- 6 Pre-printed animal plates (Kangaroo, Dog, Bird, Leopard)
- Glass colours (Set of 6)
- Yarn for hanging
- Black 3D liner
- Colour sheet per animal
- Instructions sheets
Things to keep in mind
- While painting, keep a white sheet of paper under the plates so that you can clearly see the colours and gaps.
- Keep a bowl of water and tissue papers handy to regularly clean your brush.
Care and Handling
- Wipe the plates clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub the surface in a rough manner.
About Glass Painting: Glass painting is a contemporary artform that has taken inspiration from the ancient artform of stained glass painting. Stained glass painting involves putting smaller coloured pieces of glass together. This was a common feature in high windows and doors in the olden times and can still be seen in churches and old buildings. These days, glass painting has become a popular hobby due to its ease of nature and stunning results.