- What you will do with the kit: Design your own dancing Thanjavur doll using vibrant acrylic paints.
- Perfect for beginners: Don't fret about how you will paint the doll, because the kit comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- All-inclusive: With everything you need to paint the doll included in the kit, you're all set!
- Bring home tradition: Decorate your home with the ancient tradition of Thanjavur Dancing Dolls that attained the GI tag!
- Unique design: The dolls are bobbleheads that are fun to play with, especially for kids.
- Eco-friendly decor: The doll is made out of papier-mache which makes it a completely sustainable decor option.
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Unpainted Doll (27.9 cm)
- Acrylic Paints - Set of 6
- Brushes - Set of 2
- Instruction Manual
About Thanjavur Dolls:
- The dolls originated in the the town of Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu in the 19th century during the regime of Saraboji’s Kingdom.. They are traditionally handmade out of terracotta by skilled artisans. The dolls are used to represent various traditional dance forms like Bharatanatyam, Manipuri, Kathakali and more. Local people of Thanjavur call it “Thanjavur Thalaiyatti Bommai” in Tamil which means bobble head dolls or head shaking dolls.
Shipping and Delivery:
- Regular Delivery
- Delivers in: 8-10 days
- Fees: Free
- Express Delivery
- Delivers in: 5-7 days
- Fees: ₹150.00
🚚 Free delivery in India on orders of ₹550+
📅 Love, exchange, or return for 1 full year
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoExtraordinary customer support
The support provided by the team was extraordinary in marking up my queries and sending whatever I asked for. Thank muchAGAmbika G.Verified Buyer