- Leather Lampshade has hand-painted designs on leather
- Inspired by the artform of Tholu Bommalata (Leather Puppetry)
- Small Lamp has Madhubani Designs hand-painted by artisans
- Holes in leather table lamp make the light sparkle like jewelry
- Handcrafted on order in India, especially for you
- Material: Leather with Metal frame
- Dimensions: 20.32 cm (D) x 25.4 cm (H)
- Type of holder: E14
- Recommended bulb: E14 LED Warm White | 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Type of switch: Rocker switch
- Lampshade Shape: Cylindrical
- 1 x Lamp
Care & Handling
- All lampshades are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The lampshades are made with high quality powder-coated frames, with higher grade metal.
- Since the leather used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions: the leather stiffens in extreme heat, and softens at very lower temperatures. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and dont expose to direct sunlight - color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Lampshades are not washable to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All lampshades are shipped with wire and holder. Bulbs not included.