- Make your home more colourful with this aesthetic and vibrant lamp!
- Handcrafted in genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, this lamp showcases the artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- Similar to the traditional puppets, the lamp also has tiny holes that allows light to shimmer through them like jewels
- Dimensions: 68 cm (height) x 28 cm (base) x 25 cm (top)
- Material: Parchment leather with Metal frame
- Type of holder: B22
- Recommended bulb: LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Lampshade Shape: Conical
- Wipe the lamp clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
Hand Painted by Artisans for You
The lamp is pre-fitted with a cord that is 1 meter long, B22 pin type holder and has a 2-pin plug suitable for Indian sockets (220V).
Bulbs are not included with the lamp.
The recommended bulb type is LED Warm White, either 3 or 5 watts.
The lamp features a metal frame and a parchment leather shade. To clean, use a soft dry cloth to wipe the lamp clean and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent damage.
The lamp is pre-assembled and doesn't need any further assembly.
The lamp comes with a 2-pin plug that is compatible with Indian sockets (220V). It can be used in other countries with a universal travel adapter.
Inspiration & History
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLoved the product. Made with love
Love the uniqueness of the lamp. Wanting something like this for the masterpiece. Love the way it came. So secured and the painting is done amazingly.SCSayak C.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove It❤️
love it❤️SCSayak C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars39 minutes agoAesthetic
Adds a very calm and aesthetic vibe to the room. Kudos to beautiful hand painting by the local craftsmen. Thanks.VBVIDUSHI B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHandcrafted Table Lamp: Preserving Traditional Art
I loved the handcrafted & hand-painted tholubommalata table lamp i bought from you. My heartfelt thanks to the artists to carry forward an age-old traditional art form of India & your team for the efforts all of you have taken to give us a good experience.SBSucheta B.Verified Buyer