- A perfect blend of style and sustainability, this handcrafted denim backpack is a definite head turner!
- Made using post-consumer jeans and post-industrial denim, the bag is a wonderful amalgamation of function & zero waste practices.
- Each backpack consists of different coloured patches, giving it a unique look.
- Branded zippers and non-corrosive metal fittings ensure durability of the backpack, allowing you to flaunt it for years to come!
- 2 main compartments
- 1 internal laptop compartment
- 1 bottle holder
- Adjustable straps
- Dimensions: 12 x 18 x 8 (30.5 cm x 46 cm x 20 cm)
- Strap length: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Material: Post-industrial denim & felt
- Made In: Mumbai, India
Care and Handling
- To maintain hygiene, all the sourced material is industrially washed in a rigorous manner.
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately.
- Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- Avoid machine wash.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.