- This Handloom Tote Bag is a uniquely crafted upcycled bag made from single-use plastic wrappers.
- Single-use plastic wrappers are handcrafted into a unique textile using traditional handloom and charkha by local women artisans of Rajasthan.
- The textile is then hand stitched into this highly functional and stylish tote bag!
- High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while converting waste plastic into textiles.
- It has multiple open side pockets and zipper pockets for a worry-free storage inside the bag. High-quality magnetic buttons allow for safety and closure
- Due to its rustic yet minimalistic look, this bag is sure to blend well with all types of attires: casual, formal or traditional wear.
- Carry this multipurpose and spacious bag for shopping, holidays, colleges, offices or even at coffee dates.
- The handle is made durable and will stand the test of time. It also comes with detachable shoulder carry-on handles. The cotton lining inside the bag makes it sturdy.
- This tote bag makes a great gift idea for all college/university students, working professionals as well as a shopaholic!
- Material: Newspaper, Cotton fabric
- Dimensions: 14 inch x 12 inch x 4 inch | 35.5 cm x 30.4 cm x 10 cm
- Handle Height: 12.5 inches
- 1 x Tote Bag
- To clean, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Incase of stains, stick to spot cleaning with a damp cloth/sponge and avoid scrubbing the product.
- Do not put the product in the washing machine.
- When in use, store in a dry place. Secure the bag inside a cloth bag or plastic cover to prevent accumulation of dust. This also helps to retain the newness of the bag.