- Radiate class and style with these sola wood flower boutonnieres!
- Usher in the festive season with these eco-friendly sola wood flower boutonnieres.
- The word "boutonnière" derives from the French word for "buttonhole flower". Similar to a wedding bouquet, in the 16th century, boutonnières were used to fend off bad luck and evil spirits.
- They were also used to keep bad scents away and believed to protect against diseases.
- Choose from an array of designs and colours!
- Tuck it into the pocket of your suits or blazers to look refined and fashionable!
- Material: Sola wood flowers, Faux Leaves, Fillers
- Dimensions: 18 cm (L) x 7 cm (B) x 4 cm (H)
- 1 x Boutonniere
Care & Handling
- Keep away from direct sunlight to prevent fading of colours.
- Keep away from water or high humidity areas
- Use hair dryer at low setting to blow away the dust.