- This wallet for women is a minimalist designed everyday wallet that is meant to be sleek and keep you at ease.
- It has multiple pockets/zip locks inside and opens out 180 degrees for easy access to the items stored inside when on the go.
- You can style this contemporary wallet with both an Indian and western wardrobe.
- To make this wallet, old newspapers are handcrafted into a unique textile using traditional handloom and charkha by local women artisans of Varanasi.
- The upcycled paper textile is then dyed into beautiful colours and hand stitched into this highly functional and stylish wallet!
- Handstitched with vegan leather, this product is a 100% natural, sustainable and cruelty free.
- Gift this on birthdays and other special occasions whilst celebrating the success and achievement of your friends.
- Material: Newspaper textile, Vegan leather
- Dimensions: 8 inch x 4 inch x 1 inch | 20.3 cm x 10 cm x 2.5 cm
- 1 x Wallet
- To keep your wallet stay in good condition, it is recommended that all spills and stains should be cleaned up as soon as they appear.
- Ordinary dirt, smudges and water-soluble stains such as coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, milk and wine can be removed by dabbing the fabric with mild soap and water.
- Sundry if the newspaper textile gets wet.
- Do not wash or put in washing machine.