- This jewellery organising box is a perfect travel storage box to carry your favourite jewellery wherever you go!
- It encourages upcycling of old newspapers and is upcycled from old newspapers and beautifully handcrafted by the local artisans of Varanasi.
- The upcycled paper textile is then dyed into beautiful colours and hand stitched into this highly functional and stylish jewelry box.
- It is spacious enough to store all your accessories like earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc
- It has different sections to keep all accessories safe.
- The soft cotton lining inside prevents any scratches on your precious jewelry.
- A cotton pull-pouch is hand-stitched within the pouch ensuring that all your jewelry is packed safely.
- The metal zipper allows complete closure and 180 degrees opening.
- It contains an ethnic rajasthani camel gold design that adds to its elegance.
- Gift this to a jewelry lover friend and make they jewelry organising easier and fashionable too!
- Material: Newspaper
- Dimensions: 16 inch x 12 inch x 8.5 inch | 40.6 cm x 30.4 cm x 21.5 cm
- 1 x Jewelry Box
- To clean, wipe with a slightly damp cloth and dry it completely before use.
- Incase of stains, stick to spot cleaning with a damp cloth/sponge and avoid scrubbing the product.
- Do not put the product in the washing machine.
- When in use, store in a dry place. Secure the bag inside a cloth bag or plastic cover to prevent accumulation of dust. This also helps to retain the newness of the box.