- This recycled hard cover journal/sketchbook comes in a tree-free and acid-free cover page made of 100% banana fibre paper, making it a sustainable option.
- Personalize the cover with your name for a unique touch - an ideal gift for yourself or a loved one.
- This lightweight & compact journal/sketchbook features dotted grid pages, making it a great option for bullet journaling, note-taking, or sketching.
- The inner pages are made of 100% cotton fibre paper with a textured finish that prevents ink bleeding.
- Size: B5 (176 mm x 250 mm)
- Dimensions: 17.6 (l) x 25 (b) | 6.29 x 9.84 inches
- Cover page: High quality 100% banana fibre paper
- Binding: Cut bound hard cover, with gilded edges
- Opening: Lies flat at 180 degrees
- Inner Pages: High quality 100% cotton fibre paper
- Thickness: 90 gsm
- Pattern: Dotted grid
- Pages: 216
- Jacket: 300 gsm blended banana fibre paper
- Speciality: Tree-free and acid-free, safe for children!
- 1 x Journal/Sketchbook
Care & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Handle with clean hands.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and moisture.
- Each product is carefully handcrafted and handpainted.
- The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- Use this name board in covered areas only. Since the material used is natural, it reacts to weather conditions. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Boards are not washable – to clean, wipe with a dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- Avoid exposing the board to direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading.
Make it your own: Customize the cover with your name, logo and personalized text!
Make your diary, planner, or journal truly yours by adding a name to the cover. Customize one for yourself or of your friends & coworkers as an extra special gift!
Banana fiber cover: Earthy texture & sustainable with deboss design
The cover is made from 100% banana fiber, featuring a deboss design.
The addition of a lustrous surface to the banana fiber paper creates an earthy texture that feels good to touch and hold.
About Banana Fibre:
Extracted from banana pseudostems, banana fiber is an agricultural by-product that offers an eco-friendly alternative to paper production. This sustainable process results in reduced carbon emissions and waste, making it a more planet-friendly option than traditional paper.
Cotton fiber pages: Zero ink bleed with a textured finish.
The inner pages are made of 100% cotton fiber with a textured finish, ensuring that ink doesn't bleed regardless of whether you use a fountain pen, ballpoint, or pencil.
The paper is made from cotton rags sourced from local textile factories. This not only reduces pollution but also recycles factory waste that would otherwise go to landfills.
About the Brand
Paperdom believes in being tree-free and earth-wise, cover to cover, page by page. So the next time you want to scribble or doodle or write or draw, do it guiltlessly.
Paperdom takes pride in creating sustainable products that bring so much joy to the user!
The paper used for each product is made from fast-growing renewable plants like banana plant fiber and industrial cotton waste. It is 100% biodegradable, human-friendly and non-toxic, with no chemical coatings or acid treatments.