Why you will love this DIY Kit:
- What you will do with the kit: Dye beautiful designs on fabrics to create varied patterns of shibori, bandhani, leheriya and more.
- All-inclusive: From fabric to natural colors, the kit has everything you need to make your own piece of fashion statement.
- One kit, unlimited outcomes: A complete kit that can be reused to create combinations of prints on T-shirts, bandanas, stoles, cushions, place mats, coasters, gift wrappers, cards and more.
- Perfect for beginners: The process is made super easy with the instructions given on the package.
- Natural materials: Non-toxic alizarin red and marigold yellow dyes are provided along with mordants.
- Sustainable materials: All materials and packaging are earth-friendly.
- Easy, fun & creative activity: Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance. An amazing activity for parents and children, for schools, group activities and parties.
- Enjoyable by all ages over 9.
- Material: Fabric, Herbs, Needle & Thread
- Dimensions: Box - 25 cm (l) x 18 cm (b) x 5 cm (9.8 x 7.08 x 1.9 inch) | Cotton Bandana - 22 x 22 inch
- Product Weight: 250 gms
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Fabric for bandana
- 2 x Napkins
- 2 x Natural colors- red & yellow
- 2 x Mordants
- 1 x Wooden tool
- 1 x Thread
- 1 x Needle
- 1 x Instruction sheet
- You'll also need: A vessel to soak the fabric in natural dye (petals) and water.
Care and Handling
- Adult supervision is recommended If kids are using the kit.
- Spread old newspapers on your workspace for easy and clean up after the activity.
- llow the fabric to dry completely before using.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.