- Treat yourself to a dose of rich and royal indulgence with a steaming cup of Saffron Kahwa Green tea.
- This luxurious blend is inspired from the age-old Kashmiri Kahwa which was a tea for Emperors.
- Tasting notes are nutty, warm and spicy that will make you feel all fuzzy and cozy on a winter day.
- This cup of tea will keep you longing for more, get it today!
- Caffeine content: Medium
- Origin Of Tea: Darjeeling
- Weight: 100 grams (50 cups)
Ingredients: Green tea, saffron strands, rose petals, cardamom, almonds, ginger, cinnamon and cloves
- Health Benefits:
- This Kahwa is known to have detoxifying properties and the rose petals and almonds give a natural glow to your skin.
Serving Suggestions & Storage
- You will find brewing instructions on the package.
- Pairs well with Rice pilaf and seekh kebab.
- Best served hot, without milk and a hint of honey.
- To make an extra indulgent cup of Kahwa, add crushed pistachios to the brewed cup of tea.
- All the teas, can be re-brewed. Just add hot water and steep for longer than the first cup.
- Store in the foil pouch in the tea tin or transfer to an airtight container, kept in cool dark place.
- If storing in the refrigerator/ freezer, pack in small completely airtight packets or jars. Before use, wait for the tea to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like