Bring home positivity and good vibes with this handcrafted piece of wall decor.
- Taking inspiration from the ancient Lippan artform, the decor showcases concepts of modernity and minimalism beautifully!
- The Hindi words 'Sabr' and 'Shukr' which translate to 'Patience' and 'Gratitude' are represented by the decor.
- The piece drives home the message that sometimes in life, all we need is a little patience and gratitude.
- Small pieces of stained glass decorate the words all over, giving it a traditional aesthetic.
- It comes with a tape on the back for you to easily stick it to the wall.
- Display it in your living room, dining area or gift it to a loved one!
- Material: Stained Glass
- Dimensions: 6" x 8" (15.24 x 20.32 cm)
Utility Style and Care
- Clean with a slightly damp cloth.