- Enjoy your morning chai in style with this beautifully handpainted clay kulhad set.
- Made with high-quality, eco-friendly terracotta clay, this kulhad set is both microwave-safe and reusable, making it perfect for daily use.
- With the option to personalise with names and photo based illustrations, this kulhad set makes a thoughtful and unique gift for weddings/anniversaries/birthdays!
- The colourful illustrations on each piece of this kulhad set make it a one-of-a-kind addition to your kitchen collection.
- Whether you're sipping your favourite beverage alone or entertaining guests, this personalised clay kulhad set is sure to make a lasting impression.
- Please note that the artists have the creative liberty to adapt the images to the product, which may result in certain elements of the photo being reimagined or changed to best suit the product.
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.6 inches (8.0 x 7 cm)
- Capacity: 125ml
- 2 Kulhads
- 3 Kulhads
- 4 Kulhads
- 5 Kulhads
- 6 Kulhads
Care & Handling
- To prepare the product for its first use, soak it in water overnight.
- Clean it with warm water and baking soda or lemon, and avoid using rough sponges or chemical detergents.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: Yes
Yes, it is safe to use it every day. Soak the product in water overnight, before using it for the first time.
Handwash your terracotta pottery with warm water, baking soda, and lemon using a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive materials, such as steel wool or a scouring pad, as these can scratch the surface of the mug. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemical soaps. Rinse the mug thoroughly with clean water and allow it to air dry.
It is not recommended to put your unglazed terracotta mug in the dishwasher, as the harsh detergents and high temperatures can damage the mug and the hand-painted design.
Yes, terracotta is microwave safe. However, it's important to note that extended periods of cooking or heating in the microwave are not recommended.