- Your morning cup of chai just got an upgrade with this beautiful blend of masala chai!
- Made using the choicest of ingredients and spices, the tea is a delightful compilation of chai recipes from all over India.
- The tea is a robust variety from Assam that will give you a 'kadak' start to your day!
- This cup of tea will keep you longing for more, get it today!
- Caffeine content: High
- Origin Of Tea: Assam
- Weight: 150 grams (75 cups)
- Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, clove, black pepper, bay leaves cardamom and ginger
- Health Benefits:
- The blend has spices such as , among others that will boost your immunity.
Serving Suggestions & Storage
- You will find brewing instructions on the package.
- Goes well with cake rusk, khari biscuits and evergreen samosas.
- The tea is a perfect companion for your mornings, evening conversations!
- It is best, when served with warm milk and sugar.
- All the teas, can be re-brewed. Just add hot water and steep for longer than the first cup.
- Store in the foil pouch in the tea tin or transfer to an airtight container, kept in cool dark place.
- If storing in the refrigerator/ freezer, pack in small completely airtight packets or jars. Before use, wait for the tea to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation. Each packet should be used within a week after opening.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.