- Have an exciting puppetry show with your little ones using this colourful puppet!
- Handcrafted in genuine leather by skilled artists, the puppet pays tribute to the ancient artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- It has little holes for you to hang it by threads and tell interesting stories!
- Use it to entertain kids and guests during a party. Makes for a great gift as well.
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Dimensions: 44 cm (H) x 19 cm (W)
Care and Handling
- Wipe the puppet clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLit View!
Wanted to share the puppet screen I made with your puppets.MAMegha A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBrilliant Ravan, Daughter Delighted!
My husband made a video of the gorgeous Ravan and my daughter loved it. The artist did a brilliant job! Thanks so much. My daughter’s happiness was unparallel.APAsmi P.Verified Buyer