- Have an exciting puppetry show with your little ones using this colourful puppet!
- Handcrafted in genuine leather by skilled artists, the puppet pays tribute to the ancient artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- It has little holes for you to hang it by threads and tell interesting stories!
- Use it to entertain kids and guests during a party. Makes for a great gift as well.
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Dimensions: 45 cm (H) x 39 cm (W)
Care and Handling
- Wipe the puppet clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.