- Looking for a new handbag? This bag will be a stunning & sustainable addition to your collection.
- The bag has been hand-woven using Kauna grass.
- Kauna grass, also called the Chinese alpine is a perennial plant that is grown in countries like India, Bhutan, Nepal and other Asian countries.
- It is strong, sturdy and durable.
- You can also use the bag as a storage organizer or decor pieces in your home, it will definitely add an earthy & rustic touch.
- Available in two beautiful colors for you to choose from.
- Make a great start to sustainable living with these baskets today!
- Material: Kauna Grass
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 10 cm
Care and Handling
- To clean the basket, wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Since the product is handwoven, treat minor imperfections as part of the craftsmanship.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoElegance in every form
These products from zwende are full of finesse and add a distinct character to every space in my room. They represent good quality, durability and elegance in every single form. I simply loved all the products I receivedRSRenuka S.Verified Buyer