- Treat yourself to a dose of rich indulgence with a steaming cup of Hibiscus Green tea.
- Notes are sour, bright and intense couples with the tartness of the hibiscus and the earthiness of the fennel.
- This cup of tea will keep you longing for more, get it today!
- Caffeine content: Medium
- Origin Of Tea: Darjeeling
- Weight: 100 grams (50 cups)
- Ingredients: Green tea, hibiscus flowers and fennel
- Health Benefits:
- This tea cools down your body temperature and celebrates the beautiful hibiscus flower in the best possible way.
- It also boosts your immunity, protects you from cold and sore throat and has anti-inflammatory properties that is good for the liver.
Serving Suggestions & Storage
- You will find brewing instructions on the package.
- This tea can be served as a hot brew or as an iced tea.
- Pairs well with light green salad, avocado and pineapple desserts. Avoid anything with chocolate.
- All the teas, can be re-brewed. Just add hot water and steep for longer than the first cup.
- Store in the foil pouch in the tea tin or transfer to an airtight container, kept in cool dark place.
- If storing in the refrigerator/ freezer, pack in small completely airtight packets or jars. Before use, wait for the tea to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation. Each packet should be used within a week after opening.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like