- Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and clay, this earthy kulhad is perfect for your evening cup of chai.
- The material is eco-friendly, sustainable and will add a rustic touch to your space.
- Terracotta kulhads are also known to improve digestion, maintain pH balance among other health benefits.
- The kulhads are perfect for drinking water in the hot summers, for serving lassi, juice and more to your guests.
- Get these washable and reusable terracotta kulhads and bring back tradition!
- This earthy kullhad is a perfect personalized wedding gift for regional couples.
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.6 inches (8.0 x 7 cm)
- Capacity: 125 ml
- Set of 2: 2 x Regional Couple Kulhads (as per the selected variant)
- Set of 6: 6 x Regional Couple Kulhads (1 set each of gujarati, punjabi & south indian)
Care and Handling
- Before using it for the first time, soak the product in water overnight.
- Wash the product with baking soda or lemon along with warm water.
- Avoid using chemical detergents & rough sponges on the product.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: Yes
Yes, it is safe to use it every day. Soak the product in water overnight, before using it for the first time.
Handwash your terracotta pottery with warm water, baking soda, and lemon using a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive materials, such as steel wool or a scouring pad, as these can scratch the surface of the mug. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemical soaps. Rinse the mug thoroughly with clean water and allow it to air dry.
It is not recommended to put your unglazed terracotta mug in the dishwasher, as the harsh detergents and high temperatures can damage the mug and the hand-painted design.
Yes, terracotta is microwave safe. However, it's important to note that extended periods of cooking or heating in the microwave are not recommended.
Terracotta Tales from Customers
Gratitude in a Personalized Way
Perfect Product for my Favorite Product Manager
A Special Gift For Our Parents
A Unique 1st Birthday Return Gift
A Surprise To Remember
- Rated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful product but wrong treatment
Beautiful product but wrong treatment. the cups got fungus in them after the first wash!! We are unable to use them. We had to dispose them!KAKavita A.Verified Buyer