Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- What you will do with the kit: Beautify a kettle and a tray using Decoupage techniques.
- All inclusive: The kit has everything you'll need to transform the tray and coasters and make them pretty!
- Kid-friendly: Even if you're new to the art of Decoupage, you can easily use the kit with the help of the instructions included.
- Develop a hobby: Decoupage is an artform that you can pursue on different surfaces using colored paper, magazine cutouts and newspapers. With this kit, start a hobby that you'll love!
- DIY Home Decor: The colorful and unique looking tray and coasters will spruce up your kitchen and living room in no time!
Fun activity: Involve your friends and family while transforming the tray and coasters and turn it into a fun, bonding session!
- 1x Kettle
- 1x Decoupage paper
- 1x 15ml Decoupage glue
- 1x 30ml Gesso
- 1x Flat Brush
- 1x Sponge
- 2x Paint bottles (chalk paint)
You will also need:
- Acrylic Paints
- Masking Tape
- Hair Dryer
- Extra Tissues
Découpage is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements. The word is derived from the French verb découper, which means 'to cut out'. Commonly, an object like a small box or an item of furniture is covered by cutouts from magazines, newspapers, wrapping paper and even greeting cards. Découpage lets you personalize an object to suit your style of decor and fashion.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like