- Bring home a piece of history from the 19th century with this dancing Thanjavur doll.
- Handcrafted out of paper-mache, the doll is an eco-friendly decor option.
- The dolls are bobble heads which give them the tag of 'dancing dolls'.
- It is hand-painted using bright and vibrant colours.
- These dolls have attained the Geographical Indication (GI) Tag!
- The doll is perfect for display in your living room, dining area or any other corner of your space.
- It's a great gifting idea as well.
- Get your doll today!
- Material: Papier-mâché
- Dimensions : 13 inches (Height)
Care and Handling
- Do not wash with water.
- Instead, use a slightly damp cloth to clean it.
- Avoid scratching the surface with rough and sharp objects.
- As the product is handcrafted, no two pieces are alike. Treat minor variations as part of the workmanship.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCute one!
Good quality!SGSwati G.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoVery Much Impressed😊
Excellent product...Very much impressed😊....Thank you🤩RMRathi m.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoI really loved it
I really loved itYMYash M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 months ago5 Stars
Loved the thanjavur doll,it has added beauty in my living roomAPAanushri P.Verified Buyer