- Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and clay, this earthy kulhad is perfect for your evening cup of chai.
- The material is eco-friendly, sustainable and will add a rustic touch to your space.
- Terracotta kulhads are also known to improve digestion, maintain pH balance among other health benefits.
- The kulhads are perfect for drinking water in the hot summers, for serving lassi, juice and more to your guests.
- Get these washable and reusable terracotta kulhads and bring back tradition!
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.6 inches (8.0 x 7 cm)
- Capacity: 125 ml
- 4 x Chai Kulhads
- 6 x Chai Kulhads
Care and Handling
- Before using it for the first time, soak the product in water overnight.
- Wash the product with baking soda or lemon along with warm water.
- Avoid using chemical detergents & rough sponges on the product.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: Yes
Yes, it is safe to use it every day. Soak the product in water overnight, before using it for the first time.
Handwash your terracotta pottery with warm water, baking soda, and lemon using a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive materials, such as steel wool or a scouring pad, as these can scratch the surface of the mug. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemical soaps. Rinse the mug thoroughly with clean water and allow it to air dry.
It is not recommended to put your unglazed terracotta mug in the dishwasher, as the harsh detergents and high temperatures can damage the mug and the hand-painted design.
Yes, terracotta is microwave safe. However, it's important to note that extended periods of cooking or heating in the microwave are not recommended.