- Look chic and sophisticated in no time with these copper enamel necklaces!
- They are handcrafted by talented artisans in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra.
- While the base of the pendant is made of pure copper, the top is coated with a glass enamel.
- This is achieved by spreading coloured glass powder on the top and heating it at 700-900Â°C.
- The glass enamel gives the copper some vibrancy and also prevents it from oxidising so that it lasts for years to come.
- The pendants come with strings that are attached by traditional Patwa artisans.
- These quirky and rustic pendants can be worn anytime, anywhere and will compliment every outfit of yours.
- Jazz up your style quotient and get your pendant today.
Care and Handling
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep in a dry place when not in use.
- Style it with regular t-shirt or a kurti along with jeans to enhance your look.
- Pair it up with elegant and ethnic outfits as well.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as part of the artform.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.