- The serving spoon and bowl are handmade by rural artisans in Kerala, who use all-natural processes to create them.
- Made of coconut shell, they are durable and will not crack or break if dropped.
- Each product is uniquely created based on the natural grain, individual markings, colour, and texture of the wood.
- This set is perfect for smoothies, soups and salads!
- Add this sustainable set of kitchenware to your collection today!
- Material: Coconut shell, Coconut wood
- Dimensions: 17 cm (L) x 4 cm (B)
- Bowl Capacity: 600 ml
- 1 x Coconut Shell Bowl
- 1 x Coconut Wood Spoon
Care & Handling
- Handwash with soapy water after each use.
- Rehydrate with coconut oil to restore shine after every ten uses.
- Coconut cups, teacups, cooking spoons, etc. can be used for hot drinks, and for cooking hot food respectively.
- Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not use in microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
- Towel dry, and store in a cool, dry place.