- This set of frying spoon and non-stick ladle are best for cooking in non-stick pans and earthen pots.
- These spoons are handmade by rural artisans who use all-natural processes to create them.
- Made of coconut shell and coconut wood, these spoons are durable and will not crack or break if dropped.
- Each product is uniquely created based on the natural grain, individual markings, colour, and texture of the wood.
- Add this sustainable set of kitchenware to your collection today!
- Material: Coconut shell, Coconut wood.
- Dimensions: 31 cm (L) x 9 cm (B)
- 1 x Frying spoon
- 1 x Non-Stick ladle
Care & Handling
- Handwash with soapy water after each use.
- Rehydrate with coconut oil to restore shine after every ten uses.
- Coconut cups, teacups, cooking spoons, etc. can be used for hot drinks, and for cooking hot food respectively.
- Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not use in microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
- Towel dry, and store in a cool, dry place.