- Tired of buying the same old, plain journals from your neighborhood stationery store? We've got something new for you!
- Motifs inspired by the traditional Chitrakathi artform of Pinjuli, Maharashtra, these journals are handcrafted using recycled handmade paper.
- Use these for planning, sketching, jotting notes, and journaling, etc.
- The journal consists of 120 pages (80 GSM) with two prepossessing Chitrakathi paintings!
- The journals are sure to add an artsy twist to your desk!
- Material: Recycled Handmade Paper
- Dimensions: 21.5 cm (L) x 15 cm (B)
- 1 x A5 journal
Care & Handling
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Store in a dry place.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as a part of the artform.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like