- All inclusive: Find everything you need to learn the art of stylized letters in this DIY Kit.
- Perfect for beginners: Don't worry if you're new to calligraphy, because the kit comes with easy to follow instructions!
- Therapeutic: The free flow of the brush and ink on paper relaxes your mind and helps you unwind.
- Get creative: Use brush calligraphy to decorate your notebooks, diaries, pantry labels, invites, cards and more!
- Enhances artistic skills: Using our hands to make something unleashes our creative side. Calligraphy also improves hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Reusable tools: The tools you get are made of high quality so that you can continue to indulge in calligraphy!
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Frame
- 1 x Brush Calligraphy Book
- 1 x Pack of Brush Pens
About Brush Calligraphy
- Brush calligraphy is similar to the art of traditional calligraphy, with the only difference being the instrument used to draw letters and designs. While a pen is used for the latter, brush calligraphy involves using a brush! Brushes with their nylon tips are more flexible to create smooth and free-flowing designs. Artists keep in mind the flow of ink, elasticity and size of the ink while choosing brushes. This ensures the smooth movement of the brush while drawing. The art of calligraphy is known to be therapeutic in nature. It calms down the mind and helps a person relax.