Why you will love this DIY Kit:
- All-inclusive: The kit has everything you need to make your own natural dye bags, using Indian Madder plant extracts.
- One kit, unlimited goodness: A complete kit that includes fabric multipurpose bag, natural Madder plant dyes, non toxic colours and a step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
- Perfect for beginners: The process is made super easy with the instructions given on the package. Adult supervision is required for children below 9 years of age.
- Sustainable materials: All materials and packaging are earth-friendly.
- Easy, fun & creative activity: Fosters precision, concentration, motor skills, problem-solving, and creative thinking while also offering an exploration of the bandhani craft techniques and their cultural significance.
- Enjoyable by all ages over 9.
- Material: Fabric, herbs, thread
- Dimensions: Box - 28 cm (l) x 20 cm (b)
- Product Weight: 250 gms
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Cotton bag
- 1 x Manjishtha
- 1 x Alum
- 1 x Thread
- 1 x Instruction guide
Care & Handling
- Adult supervision is recommended for kids, especially while boiling.
- Allow the bags to completely dry before using.