Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- Perfect for beginners:Macrame can look like a daunting art form, but the kit comes with easy to follow instructions!
- All inclusive:You will find everything required to make an aesthetic macrame planter for your house in this kit.
- High-quality materials:The mango wood pot will not rot due to watering of plants and the yarn is durable enough to withstand the weight of the plant and soil.
- Functionally designed contents:The planter has 4 holes on the top for feeding in the yarn and the seepage hole at the bottom of the pot will prevent any water logging.
- Customizable:Choose from two different yarn colours to suit your decor needs.
- DIY Home Decor:Decorate your front entryway with a dreamy looking planter and bring some greenery inside!
- Therapeutic:The process of tying the knots relieves you of stress and loosens your joints.
- Ideal for gifting:Gift this to someone who loves plants and gardening.
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 7.5 inches * 3 inches mango wood planter (with seepage hole and 4 holes for hanging)
- 25 meters twisted yarn
- Measuring tape
- Wooden ring
- Instructions Sheet
Care and Handling
- Clean the yarn and wooden planter with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub the wooden planter against a rough surface.
About Macrame: Macrame is a form of textile production using the process of knotting. The word 'macrame' comes from the Arabian word 'macramia' which gives the meaning of a 'striped towel' or an 'embroidered veil'. Hence, the origin of this art is generally attributed to Arabic weavers of the 13th century. Different materials like jute, hemp, leather and even cotton can be used to practise the art of Macrame. Any item or piece of home decor made using Macrame gives the item a delicate and bohemian feel. Macrame is used to make wall hangings, pieces of clothing, tablecloths, bedsheets, rugs and much more.