- Leather Lampshade has hand-painted designs on leather
- Inspired by the artform of Tholu Bommalata (Leather Puppetry)
- Small Lamp has Madhubani Designs hand-painted by artisans
- Holes in leather table lamp make the light sparkle like jewelry
- Handcrafted on order in India, especially for you
Care and Handling
- All lampshades are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The lampshades are made with high quality powder-coated frames, with higher grade metal.
- Since the leather used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions: the leather stiffens in extreme heat, and softens at very lower temperatures. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and don’t expose to direct sunlight – color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Lampshades are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All lampshades are shipped with wire and holder. Bulbs not included.