- The earring are made from a traditional craft of Bidri
- Bidri artwork is a form of metal handicrafts and was developed in the 14th century
- It is named after Bidar, a city in Karnataka where it is widely practised
- The Silver motif is made of Pure Silver inlay work while the black part is an alloy of copper and zinc
Care and Handling
- The beauty of hand-painted products lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the artform.
- Keep away from moisture
- Store away from light.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not soak in any liquid.
- While not in use, store them in an airtight box.
Ready to Gift
Packed in a reusable cotton bag with a free handwritten gift card!