- Leather Lampshade has hand-painted designs on leather
- Inspired by the artform of Tholu Bommalata (Leather Puppetry)
- Small Lamp has Madhubani Designs hand-painted by artisans
- Holes in leather table lamp make the light sparkle like jewelry
- Handcrafted on order in India, especially for you
Care and Handling
- All lampshades are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The lampshades are made with high quality powder-coated frames, with higher grade metal.
- Since the leather used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions: the leather stiffens in extreme heat, and softens at very lower temperatures. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and don’t expose to direct sunlight – color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Lampshades are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All lampshades are shipped with wire and holder. Bulbs not included.
- Material: Parchment leather with Powder coated metal frame
- Type of holder: E14
- Recommended bulb: E14 LED Warm White | 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Switch type: Rocker Switch
- Wipe the lamp clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
The lamp is pre-fitted with a cord that is 1 meter long, E14 pin type holder, rocker switch and has a 2-pin plug suitable for Indian sockets (220V).
Bulbs are not included with the lamp.
The recommended bulb type is E14 LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts.
The lamp features a powder coated metal frame and a parchment leather shade.
To prevent damage to the leather lamp, keep it indoors away from direct sunlight.
Extreme weather conditions can cause the leather to stiffen or soften. Do not wash the lampshade. Clean it with a dry cloth to avoid water damage.
The lamp is pre-assembled and doesn't need any further assembly.
The lamp comes with a 2-pin plug that is compatible with Indian sockets (220V). It can be used in other countries with a universal travel adapter.