- Inspired by nature and served with royalty, these pooja thali, diya and agarbatti stand combos are a perfect addition to your Diwali festive ceremonies.
- The base of the plate & diya are handcrafted in pure copper with glass enamel on top.
- The radiant color on the copper products will illuminate your home with the warm glow of tradition.
- Customise your Diwali hamper by picking your favorite combos.
- Gift your loved ones on festivals, weddings and add a touch of tradition to pooja/prayer meetings.
About Copper Enamelling:
- Copper enamelled products are handcrafted by artisans from the western ghats of Maharashtra, India.
- Copper Enameling is the age-old craft of fusing glass onto the copper surface for color enrichment.
- The glass powder is laid onto the copper surface in requisite patterns and the assembly is heated to 700 to 900°C, at which point the powdered glass melts to form a coat on the copper surface. This glass enameling not only lends vibrant colors to the copper surface, but also prevents it from oxidizing, suitable for everyday use.
- Material: Copper Enamel
- Dimensions: Thali - 20.32 cm (d) | Diya - 3.81 cm (d) | Agarbatti Stand - 10.16 cm (d)
- 1 x Copper Enamelled Diwali Decor Combo
Care and Handling
- Spot clean the copper products.
- Gently wipe with dry cloth to avoid staining the copper.
- Keep away from fragrance and water.
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
- When not in use, store in a separate box.