Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- Age information: For ages 7 and above.
- Fun learning activity : Teach your kids all about Rangolis, a rich part of India's culture and history in an interesting way with this kit!
- Easy and hassle-free : The kit comes with an instruction leaflet, so have no qualms.
- Enhances creativity : Allow your children to experiment with different colors and designs, and develop their creative skills.
- Reusable tools : The hand-carved blocks are made from 100% natural wood and enables your kids to use them to revamp other clothes, accessories, party invites, scrapbooks and more.
- DIY Festive Decor : Your kids will enjoy the festive season, even more, when they learn to make rangolis, a traditional form of decoration!
- Wooden Rangoli Blocks (4 pcs)
- Set of 5 Paints
- Print pads ( 2 pcs)
- 8 Exercise sheets
- Fabric pouch
- 2 Information leaflets
- Rangoli is a traditional artform that is drawn and painted in front of Indian houses as a form of decoration. They are filled using different color powders. Rangolis are important parts of Hindu festivals, especially Diwali and Sankranti. Flowers and diyas are sometimes used to enhance the beauty of rangolis.
- Help your child while covering the block in paint and placing it on the paper.
- Allow the paint to completely dry before using and displaying them.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.