- Easy and hassle-free : The kit comes with an instruction leaflet, so have no qualms.
- Fun activity : Introduce your kids to the wonderful world of Panchantantra through this hands-on kit.
- Learning tool : The Panchantantra stories will impart important life skills to your children.
- Enhance creativity : Your kids will get to explore their creative side while making their own story book!
- Reusable tools : The hand-carved blocks are made from 100% wood and enable your kids to use them to revamp other clothes, accessories, party invites, scrapbooks and more.
- 5 x Hand-carved wooden stamps
- Poster Colors
- Painting Brush
- Printing Pads
- Story Cards
- Jute String for binding
- Instructions Sheet
You will also need:
- Old Newspapers - Spread newspapers on your workspace as the activity can get messy.
- Help your child while covering the block in paint and placing it on the story cards.
- Allow the paint to completely dry before binding the pages together.
About Panchatantra :
- The Panchatantra which translates to 'Five Chapters' in Sanskrit is a collection of animal fables and magic tales is said to date back to around 100 BC. The stories are attributed to Vishnu Sharma. He wrote them to educate the sons of a King in those times. The stories are known to impart important moral values and life lessons.