- Inspired by the great churning of the ocean described in Indian mythology - the Samudra Manthan, these mugs are handcrafted to suit every mood and occasion.
- Adorned in traditional motifs that depict scenes from Samudra Manthan, and embellished with gold, these mugs are perfect for just about anything you love - a steaming cuppa of tea or coffee, or perhaps some soothing soup.
- The mugs are handcrafted using high-quality porcelain and long-lasting paints.
- These mugs are light-weight, easy to maintain and clean.
- Ideal festive gift, wedding gift, makes a lovely wedding favour, souvenir, or a corporate memento.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm (l) x 11 cm (b) x 11.5 cm (h)
- Set of 1: 1 x Mug
- Set of 2: 2 x Mugs
Care and Handling
- Clean each mug well with a paper towel to remove any grime and then immerse in warm water. After allowing it to soak for about 10-15 minutes, use a soft scrubber and liquid detergent to gently wash the mugs. Once washed, wipe with a soft fabric cloth and store away safely to use another day.
- Do not scrub hard. Do not use a metallic or rough scrubber. Do not scrub the golden edge of the mugs. Keep these out of reach of children and pets to maintain its fragility.