Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- Age information: For ages 5 and above.
- Fun learning activity : Watch as your kids decorate their room while they learn about the ancient Mithila artform of Madhubani.
- Enhances creativity : The kit includes activities that require kids to cut, shape and string pieces of paper together to make diyas, which will help improve their creative skills.
- DIY Diwali Decor : Give a twist to this year's Diwali and hang up these Madhubani diyas all around the house!
- Sustainable Decor : Take the eco-friendly route and decorate your kid's room using paper, natural colors and jute.
- Unplug and unwind : Encourage your kids to take a break from screen time with this educational kit.
- Natural Colors
- Jute String
- Paper Diya templates (8 pcs)
- Petal cut-outs (8 pairs)
- Instruction Sheet
About Madhubani Art:
- Madhubani, which translates to "Forest of Honey", is an ancient Indian artform from Mithila, Bihar. The art is characterized by intricate geometric patterns painted using vibrant colors. In olden days, these paintings were made using natural tools like sticks and twigs.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.