- The earring are made from a traditional craft of Bidri
- Bidri artwork is a form of metal handicrafts and was developed in the 14th century
- It is named after Bidar, a city in Karnataka where it is widely practised
The Silver motif is made of Pure Silver inlay work while the black part is an alloy of copper and zinc
Care and Handling
- The beauty of hand-painted products lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the artform.
- Keep away from moisture
- Store away from light.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not soak in any liquid.
- While not in use, store them in an airtight box.
Ready to Gift
Packed in a reusable cotton bag with a free handwritten gift card!