- This set of earthy drinkware is the perfect rustic addition to your kitchenware.
- They are skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and clay and are hand-painted as well.
- Terracotta is also known to improve digestion, maintain pH balance among other health benefits.
- Use them for drinking water, lassi or any other beverage of your choice.
- They are especially suitable for consuming cool water in the hot summers.
- Get these washable and resuable terracotta glass and jugs and bring back tradition!
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.6 inches (11 cm x 7 cm)
- Capacity: 125ml (Clay Glass) | 750ml (Jug)
- Set of 1: 1 x Jug + Set of 2: 2 x Clay Glass
Care and Handling
- Before using it for the first time, soak the product in water overnight.
- Wash the product with baking soda or lemon along with warm water.
- Avoid using chemical detergents & rough sponges on the product.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: Yes
Yes, it is safe to use it every day. Soak the product in water overnight, before using it for the first time.
Handwash your terracotta pottery with warm water, baking soda, and lemon using a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use abrasive materials, such as steel wool or a scouring pad, as these can scratch the surface of the mug. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemical soaps. Rinse the mug thoroughly with clean water and allow it to air dry.
It is not recommended to put your unglazed terracotta mug in the dishwasher, as the harsh detergents and high temperatures can damage the mug and the hand-painted design.
Yes, terracotta is microwave safe. However, it's important to note that extended periods of cooking or heating in the microwave are not recommended.