- Make heads turn with these one-of-a-kind hoops earrings.
- These earrings feature two brass rings connected with a brass charm.
- The elements and design are a combination of Bengali crafts and the technique of dhokra.
- This minimalistic piece of jewellery goes with traditional as well as contemporary apparel.
- Wear these stunning earrings during weddings, festivals, or for a girls' night out.
- Material: Brass
- Dimension: Drop Length: 6 cm
- 1 Pair x Earrings
Care & Handling
- Remove jewellery before washing hands.
- Store in a dry place away from humidity.
- Dokra jewellery should be wrapped with a cotton or muslin cloth and stored in a jewellery box to preserve the original shine for as long as possible.
- Gently wiping the Dokra (or brass) components with a soft cotton cloth or a soft brush every few months should remove any dust particles on the surface.
- If Dokra eventually starts forming a black or blue layer, it can be reversed using toothpaste or a brass cleaning solution like Brasso.
- As each earring is unique and handcrafted, slight imperfections like uneven surfaces might be present.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not soak in any liquid.
- While not in use, store them in an airtight box.
Ready to Gift
Packed in a reusable cotton bag with a free handwritten gift card!