- Make your festivities more colorful with these aesthetic and vibrant hangings!
- Handcrafted in genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, the hangings showcase the artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- The hangings are available in a wide variety of traditional & contemporary designs and colours.
- Materials: Parchment Leather
- Dimensions: Hamsa size -15 cm | Lotus size -7 cm | Full string - 46 cm
Care & Handling
- Wipe the hangings clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like