- Make your home more colourful with this aesthetic and vibrant lamp!
- Handcrafted in genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, this lamp showcases the artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- Similar to the traditional puppets, the lamp also has tiny holes that allows light to shimmer through them like jewels
- Dimensions: 68 cm (height) x 28 cm (base) x 25 cm (top)
- Material: Parchment leather with Metal frame
- Type of holder: B22
- Recommended bulb: LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Lampshade Shape: Conical
- Wipe the lamp clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
Hand painted by Artisans for You
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The lamp is pre-fitted with a cord that is 1 meter long, B22 pin type holder and has a 2-pin plug suitable for Indian sockets (220V).
Bulbs are not included with the lamp.
The recommended bulb type is LED Warm White, either 3 or 5 watts.
The lamp features a metal frame and a parchment leather shade. To clean, use a soft dry cloth to wipe the lamp clean and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent damage.
The lamp is pre-assembled and doesn't need any further assembly.
The lamp comes with a 2-pin plug that is compatible with Indian sockets (220V). It can be used in other countries with a universal travel adapter.
Inspiration & History
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLoved the product. Made with love
Love the uniqueness of the lamp. Wanting something like this for the masterpiece. Love the way it came. So secured and the painting is done amazingly.SCSayak C.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove It❤️
love it❤️SCSayak C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFabulous lamp
The lamp was absolutely fabulous,SKSatyam K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agonot as per specifications
The packing of my order is not as per specificationsSGSameer G.Verified Buyer