- Make your festivities more colorful with these aesthetic and vibrant torans!
- Handcrafted in genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, the hangings showcase the artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the tradition of shadow puppetry that dates back to 12th century Andhra Pradesh.
- The torans are available in a wide variety of traditional & contemporary designs and colours.
- Materials: Parchment Leather
- Dimensions: String length - 95 cms | Hamsa Length - 15 cm, Breadth - 25 cms
- 1 x Toran
- Wipe the hangings clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Rated 5 stars3 months agoUnique
Very well made, liked the productYPYuddhamanyu P.Verified Buyer
You may also like