- Want to add an Indian aesthetic to your decor?
- Hand-embroidered cushion covers handcrafted by the women of Kota, Rajasthan
- Displays a festive combination of colours and textures
- Inspired by the hand woven art of Kota Doria
- Lightweight fabric made of tiny woven squares
- The Zari gold adds a unique lustre to the covers
- Bring home the West Indian flavours of decor!
- Hand-crafted in Kota, Rajasthan
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 40 cm
Care and Handling
- Hand Wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry.
- Iron on the reverse side.
- Light warm ironing as needed.
- Dry in Shade.
- Do not Bleach.