- Experience the magic of ancient India with our traditional board game set featuring Pachisi, Pagade Thayam, Chaupad, and Ludo, as referenced in the epic MAHABHARATA.
- Perfect for family game night, this 'Race Game' challenges 2-4 players to strategically race their pawns to reach the innermost square using stick dice.
- Build your planning and strategic thinking skills with this engaging game suitable for both adults and children over 6 years.
- This set includes a handmade fabric board, four sets of Channapatna-made wooden pawns (16 coins in total, with each set containing 4 coins) in Red, Black, Yellow, and Green, and two Saharanpur-made wooden stick dice.
- Experience the joy of playing a traditional Indian game with this beautifully crafted board game set that is sure to provide hours of entertainment for the whole family.
- How To Play: In this game, two to four players compete to move their pawns to the center square using stick dice. It's a race to the finish!
- Material - Canvas/Wood
- Dimensions - 50 cm (L) x 1 cm (B) x 50 cm (H) | 19.6 x 0.3 x 19.6 inch
- Weight - 400 gms
- Ideal Age: 6 years & above
- 1 x Foldable Canvas Game Board
- 16 x Wooden Coins
- 2 x Wooden Stick Dice
Care & Handling
- Clean it with a damp cloth and wipe.
- Do not Wash.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.