- Lippan art, originating from Gujarat is a glittering artform that embellishes the traditional houses in the Kutch region.
- The art reveals the skillful craftsmanship, tradition and culture that is bound to mesmerize you and add to the aesthetics of your space.
- This wall decor piece is meticulously handcrafted using tiny mirrors, clay, acrylic paints and a durable MDF base.
- It is an elegant piece that can be used in multiple ways for both interior and exterior decor.
- With the metal hook at the back, place the art on the walls of your home, office or hotels and witness its reflective charm.
- Lippan art is popularly placed at the center of rangolis, background of home temples, and also used as diya pallets.
- The art is protected with a waterproof varnish and packaged safely.
- Beautify your space and gift your loved ones at housewarming parties or festivals.
- Material: MDF, Clay, Acrylic Paints and Mirrors
- Small - 10 (l) x 10 (b) inch | 25.4 cm (l) x 25.4 cm (b) x 0.6 cm (h)
- Medium: - 12 (l) x 12 (b) inch | 30.5 cm (l) x 30.5 cm (b) x 0.6 cm (h)
- Large - 14 (l) x 14 (b) inch | 35.5 cm (l) x 35.5 cm (b) x 0.6 cm (h)
- 1 x Wallplate
Care and Handling
- When not in use, cover the art piece with butter paper. Do not wrap with newspapers.
- Hang it in a covered area, away from direct sunlight and rain.
- To clean the dust off the surface, wipe the art piece with a damp lint-free cloth. Do not wash under running water.
- The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.