- Why use candle lights, when the original is back with simplicity and timelessness!
- Inspired by the hemispherical domes of the stupas of Sanchi, these handspun oil lamps are meditative and aesthetic.
- The lamps are spun by hand out of copper sheets.
- The fuel chamber can hold upto 25 ml of oil. Pour oil, insert wick and light the lamp.
- Use for meditation and to create a soothing atmosphere in your home, or as a decorative piece in your living space.
- Burn Time: 2-3 hours
- Material: Copper with a lacquered coat
- Dimensions: 10.8 cm (D) x 7 cm (H)
- 1 x Copper oil lamp
Care & Handling
- The lacquered products may darken and the copper will begin to acquire a patina as it ages.
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth.
- Never wash your lacquered products.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHave ordered more!
Loved it! Have ordered more!VKVaman K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery Good Product
very good product.. 👍🏻RMRohit M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoloved the color and attention to detail!
Loved the product. Thank you! The writing is articulate, I love the Color and the attention to detail.DKDr Kasturi S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy family and guests loved them.
It being beautiful pieces, loved them. My family loved them too. Guests who happened to see them loved it too, & curious about the whereabouts, availability etc.DKDr Kasturi S.Verified Buyer