- This gift box includes handcrafted pooja essentials for the festive season.
- This gift box is perfect to infuse rituals with a deeper sense of devotion and connection with the divine.
- The Diwali Divinity Gift Box consists of a pure copper handcrafted pooja thali/plate, haldi & kumkum vials and ghee battis.
- Hand-etched with delicate 'raindrop' patterns, this pooja thali is ideal for the festivities.
- The copper pooja thali is protected with a lacquer coat to prevent oxidation.
- The hamper is packed in a gift box & decorated with a ribbon on top- ready for gifting purposes.
- Gift your loved ones on festivals, weddings and add a touch of tradition to pooja/prayer meetings.
- Material: Copper & Brass
- Copper pooja thali/plate: 18.2 cm (d) x 2.3 cm (h) | 7.2 (d) x 0.9 (h) inch
- Prayer Kumkum Holders | Set of 2: 4.45 cm (d) x 1.5 cm (h) | 1.75 (d) x 0.6 (h) inch
- Prayer Oil Diya: 5.08 cm (d) x 4.3 cm (h) | 2 (d) x 1.7 (h) inch
- Box: 21 cm (l) x 21 cm (b) x 6.35 cm (h)
- 1 x Copper pooja thali/plate
- 1 x Haldi-kumkum set
- 1 x Ghee battis
Care and Handling
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth. Do not wash lacquered products with detergent/soaps.
- Copper and brass oxidise on exposure to the atmosphere. In time, your copper/brass products may darken and begin to acquire a patina. Your product needs daily care to prevent oxidation. It should be washed with a soft cloth and a metal cleaning agent like Pitambari, lime & salt, or vinegar & salt or tamarind. Wipe dry immediately or else water residues will leave stains. Sometimes water causes dark spots to occur on copper/brass. To remove, apply tamarind or vinegar or lime concentrate and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with clean water.