- Add to your Diwali home decor with these traditional pure copper tealight/diya holders that feature handcrafted designs.
- The radiant black & golden copper tealight holders will illuminate your home with the warm glow of tradition.
- Place these tealight holders as a table centerpiece, rangoli diya holder and even as the diya holder for your home mandir/pooja thali.
- Gift these ethnic creations to your friends and family for a festival, housewarming, wedding or the start of a new chapter in their lives.
- Make this year's Diwali decor traditional and special for all your loved ones.
About Copper Enameling:
- Copper enameled products are handcrafted by artisans from the western Ghats of Maharashtra, India.
- Copper Enameling is the age-old craft of fusing glass onto the copper surface for color enrichment.
- The glass powder is laid onto the copper surface in requisite patterns and the assembly is heated to 700 to 900°C, at which point the powdered glass melts to form a coat on the copper surface. This glass enameling not only lends vibrant colors to the copper surface, but also prevents it from oxidizing, suitable for everyday use.
- This handmade copper enamel tealights is inspired by the festival of Makar Sakranti.
- Makar in Sanskrit is Capricorn and Sankranti means change of Sun’s abode from one zodiac sign to another. Makar Sankranti marks the end of Dakshinayana or Sun’s southward journey and start of Uttarayana - start of the northward journey.
- It also marks the beginning of the harvest festival in India and is celebrated by flying kites, taking a dip in holy waters of Ganga or Yamuna and the colour black is worn to signify the end of black period and welcoming auspicious and new time.
- Material: Copper Enamel
- Dimensions: 10.16 cm (l) x 10.16 cm (b)
- 2 x Copper tealight holders
Care and Handling
- Do not wash the product.
- Clean occasionally and remove dust, wipe with dry or wet cloth and a mild disinfectant.
- Display in an area away from direct sunlight.
- These products are biodegradable and safe for the environment, one may naturally dispose it.
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
- When not in use, store in a separate box.